On this episode, Nate answered these questions:
– Why does our sanctification matter to apologetics? (2:06)
– What are the nephilim? (13:15)
– Is it true that the Gospels were only written by one man? (23:27)
– How do I respond when someone says, “Everyone has their own story, who are you to say that they’re wrong?” (34:53)
– If God made us for His glory, doesn’t that make Him an ego-maniac? (45:32)
Our “Ask Nate Anything” Episodes drop on our Facebook Page every Friday at 3 p.m. PST.
Sign up for our unique newsletter that contains material only for subscribers at (www.clearlens.org)!
To download this episode, right-click here.
“Day by Day” by Citizens is used with permission. Check out their website: wearecitizens.net