In our “Ask Nate Anything” episodes, there are no scripts, no guests, just Nate and your questions (in the area of Theology, Apologetics, and Engaging the Culture for Christ)! If you would like Nate to answer your questions on the show, send them to www.clearlens.org/ask
On this episode, Nate answered these questions:
– Do you think there are any credible arguments against Christianity?
– I’m interested in apologetics. What do I do?
– What is apologetics?
– How did you get 8 people from across the country to be a part of the team on A Clear Lens?
– Do I need to be an expert to be an apologist?
– A friend has heard all the arguments but they are still not interested. Am I doing something wrong?
– What does it mean to pray without ceasing?
Our “Ask Nate Anything” Episodes livestream to our Facebook Page every Thursday at 4 p.m. PST.