In our “Ask Nate Anything” episodes, there are no scripts, no notes, just Nate and your questions (in the area of Theology, Apologetics, and Engaging the Culture for Christ)!
On this episode, Nate mentioned bringing Greg Koukl of Stand to Reason to Las Vegas in September. Stay tuned for more on that soon! And he answered these questions:
– What’s the biggest difficulty in speaking to others about Christianity?
– When evangelizing, should you start with the Word of God or the event of the resurrection?
– If Jesus’ bones were discovered, would you still be a Christian?
– What are some long term goals for A Clear Lens?
– How should we respond to a church that affirms lgbt?
– Why is the church less tolerant to truth?
Our “Ask Nate Anything” Episodes livestream to our Facebook Page every Thursday at 4 p.m. PST. If you would like Nate to answer your questions on the show, send them to www.clearlens.org/ask