In our “Ask Nate Anything” episodes, there are no scripts, no guests, just Nate and your questions (in the area of Theology, Apologetics, and Engaging the Culture for Christ)! If you would like Nate to answer your questions on the show, send them to www.clearlens.org/ask
On this episode, Nate answered these questions:
– Is there a right and wrong way to pray?
– How do I respond to those attacking me for my new Christian faith?
– How do I know that God loves me?
– What are some tactics to get an apatheist to start caring about the Gospel?
– Is Jeremiah 29:11 a promise for us today?
– Is Christian morality objective or relative?
Our “Ask Nate Anything” Episodes livestream to our Facebook Page every Thursday at 4 p.m. PST.