In our “Ask Nate Anything” episodes, there are no scripts, no guests, just Nate and your questions (in the area of Theology, Apologetics, and Engaging the Culture for Christ)! If you would like Nate to answer your questions on the show, send them to www.clearlens.org/ask
On this episode, Nate answered these questions:
– How much of who we are is because of how God made us or how we were raised?
– How do I respond to a pro-abortion advocate?
– How do you know when your anger is righteous and how should you display it?
– How do you bring something up with a Christian who is clearly sinning on a regular basis?
– What translation of the Bible do you read from and what are your thoughts on different translations?
Our “Ask Nate Anything” Episodes livestream to our Facebook Page every Thursday at 4 p.m. PST.