In our “Ask Nate Anything” episodes, there are no scripts, no guests, just Nate and your questions (in the area of Theology, Apologetics, and Engaging the Culture for Christ)! If you would like Nate to answer your questions on the show, send them to www.clearlens.org/ask
On this episode, answered these questions:
– How should I respond to this challenge: “I’m a good person so I don’t need religion to tell me what to do.”
– What do I say when a skeptic says, “You can’t prove a negative!”
– How do I give an apologetic to someone who’s smarter than me?
– Has anyone ever had a near death experience where they encountered God or are they all deceived?
– What do you think about people that say they are a Christian but do not believe in a literal creation?
Our “Ask Nate Anything” Episodes livestream to our Facebook Page every Friday at 3 p.m. PST.