In our “Ask Nate Anything” episodes, there are no scripts, no guests, just Nate and your questions (in the area of Theology, Apologetics, and Engaging the Culture for Christ)! If you would like Nate to answer your questions on the show, send them to www.clearlens.org/ask
On this episode, Nate read from 1 Corinthians 1:20-25 and gave some thoughts as it relates to apologetics. He also answered these questions:
– What is the best approach to dealing with extended family members who claim they know God yet do not walk with Him?
– Is there any evidence found for Noah’s Ark? If not, do you have a theory why?
– Since God created Adam and Eve already old, isn’t it possible that He created the earth already old?
– Is there justification in the Bible for taking someone off life support?
– Is it okay to use comedy to spread Christianity? Or does God want us to spread Christianity in a particular way?
– How would you explain the end times with an atheist or agnostic?
– Would Satan have tempted others to sin if Adam and Eve had not eaten the fruit?
Our “Ask Nate Anything” Episodes livestream to our Facebook Page every Friday at 3 p.m. PST.